So you’d like to organise an event for the Australian Heritage Festival. Welcome aboard.
Here’s what you need to know and what you need to do.
Publications, Guides, Checklists and Downloads
Please see below some helpful resources to help with your event.
Toolkits and Guides:
- Australian Heritage Festival Theme Guide.
- Event Organiser’s Toolkit.
- Event Organiser’s Checklist.
- The Official Australian Heritage Festival Style Guide – please adhere carefully to the official Australian Heritage Festival brand guidelines and use the logo as specified
- Guide to Organising an Event.
- Safe work method statement.
- Risk management inspection checklist.
- Lost child response guide.
- General safety guide.
- Daily incident report.
- Emergency contact list.
- Download a copy of the Australian Heritage Festival logo.
- Download a copy of the National Trust logo.
- Creating a brochure, flyer or poster and want to highlight your Facebook page? Here’s where to find the Facebook logo kit.
- Creating a brochure, flyer or poster and want to highlight your Twitter feed? Here’s where to find the Twitter logo kit.
- Got a grammable event and want to get your community to share the fun? Here’s the Instagram logo kit.
Communications Guide – Coming soon.
Media release template – Coming soon.
Australian Heritage Festival poster.
Australian Heritage Festival social media downloads – Coming soon.